Styrapak Customised Protective Packaging
Styrapak is Australia’s leading fabricator and supplier of computer cut expanded polystyrene (EPS) and Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) foam products for a range of trades including the automotive, building and equine industries.
Styrapak expanded polystyrene (EPS) and extruded polystyrene (XPS) are popular materials for construction, building, insulation, shipping/packaging, sign writing and displays due to their many benefits. Polystyrene is light, easy to handle, durable, strong, flexible and recyclable. All polystyrene has thermal applications and is a durable economical material with a huge range of advantages. Polystyrene is a highly versatile material that can be used throughout industry and domestic applications.
The Styrapak range of expanded polystyrene products include:
- Polystyrene sheets ideal for construction, building and insulation
- Polystyrene blocks that can be computer cut into a range of shapes and profiles
- Expanded polystyrene recyclable packaging
- Polystyrene roof insulation
- Purlin insulation
- Underfloor insulation
- Wall insulation
- Waffle pods
Expanded Polystyrene is ideal for packaging and can be custom designed in all grades and shapes. EPS offers the following benefits when used as a packaging material:
- Lightweight and low density
- Ability to absorb high levels of energy when dropped or subjected to impact
- Low thermal conductivity for protection against sudden temperature changes
- Chemically inert and therefore can be safely used for food packaging
- Strength and durability is completely retained even on direct contact with water
The Styrapak product range covers packaging, polyurethane moulding both flexible and rigid.